I’ve written and released these games and RPG adventures. A lot of my “gaming content” in my blog comes in the form of narrative write-ups of RPG adventures, with notes on the mechanics involved in telling those stories, but these are actual games or game supplements for anyone to enjoy.
Some of the games here are part of the “14 in 2014” challenge I set for myself to get 14 games to a playtestable state in 2014. I didn’t succeed in the challenge, but I did write some weird little games in the process.
- Kings and Queens – March 12, 2012. Bare-bones deck builder using 2 standard decks of cards.
- Are You Sheriff Dullard? – August, 2013. A Mafia game hack with a To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar theme.
RPGs and Story Games
- Baby Bestiary vol 2. – November 2, 2016. Contributed an entry about baby pseudragons.
- Timewatch: Book of Changing Years – July 1, 2016. Contributed an entry about the zombie apocalypse.
- Mythics in Spaaace! – June 26, 2016. An adventure for Mythic Mortals.
- Mx Universe – June 20, 2016. A parlor LARP about a non-binary beauty pageant.
- Golem’s Complex – October 16, 2015. A dungeon crawl through an automaton’s home.
- Exploring the Kingdom – June 13, 2015. A short freeform game where you take a walk.
- Day of the Wehrwolf – May 14, 2015. An adventure for Night’s Black Agents.
- Escape Pod One Launching – April 30, 2015. A short, fast RPG about racing to escape a self-destructing space station. Part of the 200-word RPG challenge, and written, playtested, and edited in 24 hours.
- Moon Mage – April 23, 2015. A Dungeon World Compendium Class to use Epyllion’s Moon Magic for non-dragon characters.
- Tiny Dragons/Epyllion Hack – April 23, 2015. A hack to blend the TinyDragonsRPG for solo play and Epyllion for group play.
- Restless Holiday Palette – December, 2014. A dark Christmas-themed setting for the apocalyptic RPG Restless.
- Investigate a Mystery – September 4, 2014. A Dungeon World and Gumshoe hack to add mystery investigation stories to your Dungeon World games.
- Glass of Sands – April 1, 2014. An island for Inverse World which I will release here just as soon as my players are done messing with it!
- Timewatch Adventures – February-August, 2014 (7 RPG adventures, not yet released)
- Musketgears RPG – March 24, 2014. Steampunk role-playing game where you’re Musketeers, working against Emperor Napoleon III! French spies with an airship! Submit Playtest feedback here!
- Night of the Barrel – February 22, 2014. Story game that fits on a beverage coaster in which you play a beer conspiring against other beers. Submit Playtest feedback here!
- d3 Generic Universal Microgame – January 27, 2014. “Crunchy” RPG game that fits on a quarter piece of paper and uses one d3 or df. Submit Playtest feedback here!
- Exploring the Kingdom – a walking game about identifying animals.
I also wrote the 30 Days of Worldbuilding guide, which is a quick and dirty way to generate a cohesive setting for writing or playing RPGs.
And if you use the DiceStream app in Google Hangouts for rolling dice, I wrote the online help for that as well.
Voiced by Amazon Polly On Thursday evening, Toby and I…
#8: The Alchemist’s Touch by Garrett Robinson. I posted a…
Voiced by Amazon Polly I love my Rocketbook notebook! Here’s a…