Sorry if you see this a couple of times today. We’re moving my blog server, so this low-content post is going to test a few things for me.
I drew a couple of tiny maps today, stretching my wings after re-joining the Micro Maps group on Google+.
This is Jarl Gorvik’s Meadhall:
It’s on an index card, in pencil. If you want to use this map, feel free. Here are some of the questions you should have your adventurers try to answer:
- What’s upstairs?
- What does the pentacle in the cellar do? Why is it behind a secret door?
- Why are there so many tables in the meadhall, and so few people….?
- Where is the Jarl, and why did no one greet you but his "learned advisor"?
Next up is the Cliff-Climber:
This micro-map is on a post-it flag, stuck to the pen I used to draw it.
- There’s a cave in the cliff near the path. What lives there? Why is it there?
- Why is the bridge above the waterfall? What’s in the churning waters below?
- Who built the bridge, and what toll do they extract when you cross it?
I hope you enjoy these maps, while I continue testing our server migration!