Short video and how-to (in text) for using Google webfonts when making Roll20 character sheets.
- My Games
- Threadbare RPG
- Can’t Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me
- TimeWatch: Book of Changing Years
- Mythics in Spaaace!
- Mx. Universe
- Night’s Black Agents Adventure: Day of the Wehrwolf
- Exploring the Kingdom
- Moon Mage Compendium Class
- Tiny Dragons/Epyllion Hack
- Escape Pod One Launching
- Golem’s Complex – Santicore 2014
- The Musketgears
- Restless: Holiday Palette
- TimeWatch Adventures!
- Glass of Sands
- Investigate a Scene
- Kings and Queens
- d3Core Microgame
- Night of the Barrel
- Are You Sheriff Dullard?
- Craft Patterns
- Tip Jar
Posts by Date
Posts by Category
(Full article contains spoilers!) I bought the D&D Stranger Things Starter Set, and I was all kinds of excited to run it. I read through it a few times, thought “hmmm…” about some of the choices, but overall it reads like a fairly straightforward adventure.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lasers and Feelings Part I
- Shadows Over The Moonsea
- D&D Stranger Things Starter Set: Review and DM Prep Notes (Spoilers)
- Mac: Fixing blank user interfaces in Java window
- "I didn't ask for your help."
- Using Google Fonts in Roll20 Character Sheets
- Painting Guild Inaugural Meeting!
- 5K - ran the whole way
- Monster of the Week: Anime Style!
- Magical Girl Anime Hair Transformation